We are looking for an entry to mid-level, marketing-focused digital producer and project manager, capable of supporting a wide-array of modern agency projects including websites, landing pages, emails, SEM campaigns, and more. If you enjoy all aspects of digital marketing and you’re passionate about the details, then this is the position for you. If you enjoy solving problems and sharing your talents in collaboration with everyone from developers to designers and clients, then this is the team for you. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional, motivated, curious and versatile project manager, ready to make an immediate impact and work as part of a small, dynamic team.
If you like making a difference for clients, care deeply about your work, and want to have an immediate impact on a budding and collaborative company (that understands, respects and champions work-life balance) then this is the role for you.
- Oversee the production and project management of digital media including website design and development, online advertising, and email marketing.Take briefs from clients and foster long-lasting relationships with them.
- Ensure all clients are updated on the delivery of digital campaigns.
- Coordinate with staff to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards are being upheld.
- Prepare and provide accurate status reports internally and to clients.
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Direct a team of developers, designers, and strategists to ensure that the final product is consistent with the client’s vision.
- Work with the team to create and provide cost estimates, then monitor budgets and hours.
- Provide Quality Assurance and testing of solutions – websites, landing pages, emails, SEM campaigns, prior to production deployment and delivery.
- Be a self-starter. As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Must have digital agency experience
- Minimum 3-years’ experience in a similar role.
- At least some healthcare background supporting clients and brands across Pharma, Life Sciences, and Bio-tech.
- A solid, fundamental understanding of how responsive websites, landing pages, emails, ads and other customer experience centered digital marketing solutions that drive conversion work and how they are brought to life.
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and self-awareness. Sometimes projects can be challenging, and the right mindset, attitude and collaboration skills are key.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with Asana, Slack, Harvest and/or similar platforms.
- Understand and comprehend technical and design speak.
- We’d like someone who can get the job done, but we’d love someone who will reach beyond the role and grow with the company as we continue to expand and evolve serving clients.
- Experience working in small, nimble agencies
- Understanding of review process and life cycle for web content in the healthcare space (MLR, Regulatory, etc.)
- A respectful and inclusive culture that fosters work-life balance, teamwork and employee morale
- Remote friendly
- Full health benefits
- Up to 6 weeks of total PTO between vacation/flex/sick/mental health days and holidays
- 401k w/ 4% match
- Yearly performance-based bonus
- Weekly paid Door Dash lunch
- $300 home-office allowance
- Mac Laptop
- Employee Referral Bonuses
The Experience Design Studio is an EOE/V/D employer.