We are looking for a junior, forward thinking designer, capable of concepting and creating a wide range of communications. If you enjoy exploring the entire spectrum of design, focusing on web/interactive but including print and branding, and you’re passionate about the details, then this is the position for you. If you enjoy solving problems and sharing your talents in collaboration with everyone from developers to clients, then this is the team for you. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional, versatile designer, ready to create effective designs and work as part of a small, dynamic team.
If you like making a difference for clients, care deeply about your work, and want to have an immediate impact on a budding and collaborative company (that understands, respects and champions work-life balance) then this is the role for you.
- Be a multidisciplinary designer, taking projects from concept to execution across a wide range of disciplines and target audiences
- Work closely with other creatives, strategists and developers to create web, email and general interactive designs, branding campaigns and more.
- Bring creativity, visual storytelling, and detailed design execution to your projects, keeping client needs and successful, sustainable executions a priority. Our ideal candidate is a designer who is ready to jump in at every stage of the creative process, from brainstorming fresh concepts to fine-tuning pixel perfect assets. You like to experiment and try new approaches while leveraging the insights you gain along the way.
- Design digital products, landing pages, digital advertisements, emails, banners, infographics, swag, and print collateral for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the larger agency team to build reusable templates, components and systems that ensure visual and creative consistency
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring consistency and high standards are met across all our collateral
- Assist with the development of product brand collateral and maintenance of brand documentation
- Collaborate with other designers, developers and marketers to generate effective design solutions and receive feedback
- Be a self-starter. As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Portfolio a must
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating visual design and branding expertise
- Deep understanding of how to apply elements of design, such as typography, layout, color, grids, and interaction
- Experience and proficiency in designing responsive websites, landing pages, advertisements and other materials that drive conversion
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- We’d like someone who can get the job done, but we’d love someone who will reach beyond the role and grow with the company as we continue to expand and evolve serving clients.
- 2-3 years of experience
- A healthcare background supporting clients and brands across Pharma and bio-tech.
- Experience working in small, nimble agencies
- A respectful and inclusive culture that fosters work-life balance, teamwork and employee morale
- Remote friendly
- Full health benefits
- Up to 6 weeks of total PTO between vacation/flex/sick/mental health days and holidays
- 401k w/ 4% match
- Yearly performance-based bonus
- Weekly paid Door Dash lunch
- $300 home-office allowance
- Mac Laptop
- Employee Referral Bonuses
The Experience Design Studio is an EOE/V/D employer.