We are looking for a junior to mid-level, marketing-focused digital producer, capable of supporting a wide-array of modern agency projects including websites, landing pages, emails, SEM campaigns, and more. If you enjoy all aspects of digital marketing and you’re passionate about the details, then this is the position for you. If you enjoy solving problems and sharing your talents in collaboration with everyone from developers to designers and clients, then this is the team for you. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional, motivated, curious and versatile producer, ready to make an immediate impact and work as part of a small, dynamic team.
- Oversee the production and project management of digital media including website design and development, online advertising, and email marketing.
- Take briefs from clients and foster long-lasting relationships with them.
- Ensure all clients are updated on the delivery of digital campaigns.
- Coordinate with staff to guarantee the workflow, documentation, and design standards are being upheld.
- Prepare and provide accurate status reports internally and to clients.
- Identify any issues and resolve them in a timely manner.
- Direct a team of developers, designers, and strategists to ensure that the final product is consistent with the client’s vision.
- Work with the team to create and provide cost estimates, then monitor budgets and hours.
- Provide Quality Assurance and testing of solutions – websites, landing pages, emails, SEM campaigns, prior to production deployment and delivery.
- Be a self-starter. As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Minimum 2-years’ experience in a similar role.
- At least some healthcare background supporting clients and brands across Pharma and bio-tech.
- A solid, fundamental understanding of how responsive websites, landing pages, ads and other materials that drive conversion work and how they are brought to life.
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to work well under pressure.
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Patience and self-awareness. Sometimes projects can be challenging, and the right mindset, attitude and collaboration skills are key.
- Must be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Familiarity with Asana, Slack, Harvest and/or similar platforms.
- Live near our offices in Ambler, PA, or Charleston SC
- We’d like someone who can get the job done, but we’d love someone who will reach beyond the role and grow with the company as we continue to expand and evolve serving clients.
- Experience working in small, nimble agencies
- Experience working on lead-gen/growth marketing initiatives is a plus – primarily SEM and SEO.
- Talking tech and design speak
Apply by sending resumes to: email@example.com