We are looking for a well-rounded, strategic Social Media Manager focused on supporting our wide array of Healthcare and Pharma clients. This role will be responsible for writing and posting content, coordinating campaigns and managing editorial calendars for all relevant social platforms, as well as assisting in the development of the editorial process and social strategy to increase brand awareness and network viewership. If you enjoy and embrace all the various forms of social media while sharing your talents in collaboration with everyone from designers to developers and clients, then this is the team for you. The ideal candidate will be a creator at heart and a motivated, self-starter with a strategic mindset who is ready to contribute immediately, learn, and work as part of a relatively small yet growing dynamic team.
If you like making a difference for clients, care deeply about your work, and want to have an immediate impact on a budding and collaborative company (that understands, respects and champions work-life balance) then this is the role for you.
Roles & Responsibilities
Develop and execute monthly social media content calendars for a variety of Biotech, Medical Device, and Pharma clients, including strategy/concepting, copywriting, some graphic design, publishing, and reporting
Generate and analyze reports in order to share intelligent and actionable insights and recommendations
Use social scheduling tools such as Buffer, HubSpot, Hootsuite, and more to schedule all client social media content
Ensure strategies fit our clients’ objectives, brand and audience
Work within multiple deadlines in a calm and efficient manner
Develop a strong relationship with account teams to clearly communicate social program successes
Closely monitor social trends – both long-term and real-time moments – and alert teams of opportunities, as well as leverage social monitoring tools to support client social listening efforts
Ensure deliverables are creative, accurate, and free of omissions and errors
Required Skills & Experience
- 2-4 years of relevant experience in an agency setting
- Examples of campaigns, posts and previous work required
- A quick learner who understands how to speak to our clients’ various audiences in a meaningful and compelling way, and how to create content that matters to them
- B2B and B2C content creation experience
- Strong Experience and familiarity with LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram required, along with emerging platforms such as Tik Tok, even Clubhouse.
- Proficient in utilizing Canva or similar tools
- Deep understanding of optimal specs, details and best practices when designing and creating content for the social media environment (single image, carousel, video, story format, etc.)
- Excellent writing, grammar and proofreading skills; understands optimal length, details and specs when writing for the social media environment
- Great communication skills
- Nimble, flexible, agile work style; ability to translate feedback to apply updates and edits in a prompt and efficient manner
- Extremely detail oriented and organized
- Comfortable with a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Problem-solving attitude with a consistent pursuit of results
- Excellent listener & note taker with solid verbal/written communication skills
- Ability to take limited direction, top level insights/conversation topics based on research and quantify into social media posts.
- Healthcare/pharma experience is ideal
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while juggling multiple projects and responsibilities. We’ll never overwhelm you but ask that you are able to handle multiple tasks, sometimes at once, while being able to prioritize.
- Working grasp and understanding of of foundational digital marketing elements – websites, email, web analytics, SEM and SEO, and how the marketing funnel functions
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- We’d like someone who can get the job done, but we’d love someone who will reach beyond the role and grow with the company as we continue to expand and grow.
- Digital Marketing certifications
- Creative/Copy writing background
- Medical background
- Experience in small nimble agencies
- Experience working on lead-gen/growth marketing initiatives is a plus
- A respectful and inclusive culture that fosters work-life balance, teamwork and employee morale
- Remote friendly
- Full health benefits
- Up to 6 weeks of total PTO between vacation/flex/sick/mental health days and holidays
- 401k w/ 4% match
- Yearly performance-based bonus
- Weekly paid Door Dash lunch
- $300 home-office allowance
- Mac Laptop
- Employee Referral Bonuses
The Experience Design Studio is an EOE/V/D employer.