We are looking for a mid-level to Art Director-level, forward thinking designer, capable of concepting and creating a wide range of communications. If you enjoy exploring the entire spectrum of design, focusing on web/interactive but including print and branding, and you’re passionate about the details, then this is the position for you. If you enjoy solving problems and sharing your talents in collaboration with everyone from developers to clients, then this is the team for you. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional, versatile designer, ready to create effective designs and work as part of a small, dynamic team that includes copywriters, designers, developers, digital producers and more.
- Be a multidisciplinary designer, taking projects from concept to execution across a wide range of disciplines and target audiences
- Work closely with other creatives, strategists and developers to create web, email and general interactive designs, branding campaigns and more.
- Bring creativity, visual storytelling, and detailed design execution to your projects, keeping client needs and successful, sustainable executions a priority. Our ideal candidate is a designer who is ready to jump in at every stage of the creative process, from brainstorming fresh concepts to fine-tuning pixel perfect assets. You like to experiment and try new approaches while leveraging the insights you gain along the way.
- Design digital products, landing pages, digital advertisements, emails, banners, infographics, swag, and print collateral for marketing campaigns
- Collaborate with the larger agency team to build reusable templates, components and systems that ensure visual and creative consistency
- Create, maintain, and export production-quality graphic assets
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring consistency and high standards are met across all our collateral
- Assist with the development of product brand collateral and maintenance of brand documentation
- Collaborate with other designers, developers and marketers to generate effective design solutions and receive feedback
- Be a self-starter. As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Portfolio a must
- Solid healthcare background supporting clients and brands across Pharma and bio-tech.
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating visual design and branding expertise
- Deep understanding of how to apply elements of design, such as typography, layout, color, grids, and interaction
- Strong experience and proficiency in designing responsive websites, landing pages, advertisements and other materials that drive conversion
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- 2-4 years of Art Direction and strong digital design work experience, 6-8 years overall of design experience
- Local to Ambler, PA preferred, but East-Coast based remote candidates will be considered.
- Experience working in fast-paced yet process oriented, nimble agencies
- Experience working on lead-gen/growth marketing initiatives is a plus.
- Love talking tech and design speak
Apply by sending resumes to: email@example.com