We are looking for a seasoned, senior strategist with a digital marketing and healthcare background, capable of digging into, understanding and molding various forms of data and information into actionable insights for clients and XDS staff to guide engagements. If you enjoy exploring the entire spectrum of digital marketing and the marketing funnel, then this is the position for you. If you enjoy solving problems and sharing your talents in collaboration with everyone from designers to developers and clients, then this is the team for you. The ideal candidate will be a motivated, self-starter with a strategic mindset and background ready to contribute immediately, learn, and work as part of a relatively small yet growing dynamic team.
If you like making a difference for clients, care deeply about your work, and want to have an immediate impact on a budding and collaborative company (that understands, respects and champions work-life balance) then this is the role for you.
- Assess and understand relationship marketing within healthcare, web analytics, paid campaign analytics, SEO, marketing research and user experience in identifying actionable insights and creating briefs and reports.
- Work closely with other strategists, creatives, projects managers, and developers to provide insights that help guide SEO/SEM/Social campaigns, websites, email marketing communication, general interactive designs, branding campaigns and more.
- Aid in creating strategic briefs for teams and clients that guide projects and programs.
- Aid in creating presentations and materials for clients to guide engagements and/or report analytics and insights.
- Collaborate with the larger agency team to build reusable documents and processes.
- Contribute to Social media content planning for clients via research
- Have a solid understanding of earned, paid, owned and shared media planning
- Be a self-starter and a quick learner. As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Exceptional ability to provide insights on sets of data, content, and research.
- Must have healthcare/pharma experience with a focus on the science behind products
- Minimum 6 years in a similar role
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, while juggling multiple projects and responsibilities. We’ll never overwhelm you but ask that you are able to handle multiple tasks, sometimes at once, while being able to prioritize.
- Must be ready to roll up sleeves; egos are not welcome
- Solid grasp of foundational digital marketing elements – websites, email, web analytics, social, SEM and SEO, and how the marketing funnel functions
- Strong client interfacing skills and ability to create easily understood and actionable presentational material
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- We’d like someone who can get the job done, but we’d love someone who will reach beyond the role and grow with the company as we continue to expand and crush chronic respiratory disease.
- Digital Marketing certifications such as Google analytics are a nice plus
- User Experience background
- Medical background
- Experience in small nimble agencies
- Experience working on lead-gen/growth marketing initiatives is a plus
- A respectful and inclusive culture that fosters work-life balance, teamwork and employee morale
- Remote friendly
- Full health benefits
- Up to 6 weeks of total PTO between vacation/flex/sick/mental health days and holidays
- 401k w/ 4% match
- Yearly performance-based bonus
- Weekly paid Door Dash lunch
- $300 home-office allowance
- Mac Laptop
- Employee Referral Bonuses