We are looking for a mid-level, forward thinking User Experience designer, capable of concepting and creating a wide range of communications. If you enjoy exploring the entire spectrum of design, focusing on web/interactive, and you’re passionate about the details, then this is the position for you. If you enjoy solving problems and sharing your talents in collaboration with everyone from designers, developers and clients, then this is the team for you. The ideal candidate will be an exceptional, versatile User Experience Designer, ready to create effective prototypes and solutions, and work as part of a nimble, and growing dynamic team.
- Daily collaboration with Creative and Technology team members in concepting and creating wireframes and concepts, including writing up specs and requirements to supplement high-fidelity designs or prototypes
- Ability to brainstorm and ideate with teammates
- Ability to confidently support, explain, and rationalize your design decisions to teammates and stakeholders equally
- Support updates to existing solutions (websites, landing pages, intranets, applications) to improve usability
- Apply design thinking and research
- Share creative inspirations/influences, and be comfortable providing/receiving constructive feedback
- Bring creativity, visual storytelling, and detailed design execution to your projects, keeping client needs and successful, sustainable executions a priority. Our ideal candidate is a UX Designer who is ready to jump in at every stage of the creative process, from brainstorming fresh concepts to fine-tuning pixel perfect assets. You like to experiment and try new approaches while leveraging the insights you gain along the way.
- Help conceive and bring to fruition digital products, landing pages, digital advertisements, emails, banners, infographics, and more.
- Collaborate with the larger agency team to build reusable templates, components and systems that ensure visual and creative consistency
- Be a brand guardian, ensuring consistency and high standards are met across all our collateral
- Assist with the development of product brand collateral and maintenance of brand documentation
- Be a self-starter. As a resourceful and resilient self-starter, you’ll thrive in a fast-paced environment where initiative and innovation are required
- Portfolio a must
- Solid healthcare background supporting clients and brands across Pharma and bio-tech.
- An exceptional portfolio demonstrating visual design and branding expertise
- 4-5 years of UX/Product Design experience in a professional setting required (school not included)
- Ability to define, architect and implement UX solutions based on stakeholders’ requirements and designs
- Proficient with industry-standard digital tools in Invision, Sketch and Adobe CC
- Experience with Project Management software and Ticketing systems (we use Asana) to manage work.
- Up to date on latest UX trends to help apply them to new features;
- Experience with usability testing and analyzing user feedback and behavior;
- Capable of consulting with business and engineering to develop achievable solutions that meet business needs
- Must own duties that evolve from wireframes to prototypes to finished digital products
- Familiarity with agile methodology and scrum
- Understand how to design to reach business goals
- Understanding of accessibility standards in product design experiences
- Deep understanding of how to apply user experience elements of design, such as layout, grids, and interaction
- Strong experience and proficiency in creating user experiences for responsive websites, landing pages, advertisements and other materials that drive conversion
- Exceptional organizational, collaboration and communication skills
- Ability to communicate and articulate ideas to project stakeholders
- Ability to stay organized and calmly manage multiple projects at one time
- Local to Ambler, PA preferred, but remote east-coast based candidates will be considered as well.
- Experience working in fast-paced yet process oriented, nimble agencies
- Experience working on lead-gen/growth marketing initiatives is a plus.
- Love talking tech and design speak
Apply by sending resumes to: email@example.com