We are looking for a junior to mid-level web developer with solid front-end experience, ready to roll up their sleeves and help in our web development efforts for clients, both working individually and as part of a team.
As the ideal candidate for this role you will have a passion for building innovative, user-friendly and responsive website experiences, as well supporting marketing stack experiences which may include CRM, Email, Marketing Automation and web analytics platforms. You must also be able to help conceptualize and develop digital communications and rich media; including but not limited to: Banners, microsites, landing pages, email campaigns and applications.
You will work from website concept to completion and interface with internal teams as well as client staff occasionally, developing and maintaining emails and websites, primarily in WordPress. You will be skilled at project management, organization, client communication, website development and responsive design.
While this role will eventually require in-office presence, it is currently remote position.
Develop pixel perfect, responsive WordPress websites, both from scratch and theme based.
Develop and maintain landing pages, semantic emails and custom websites.
Optimize websites to ensure they render consistently in cross-browser environments, and aligned with Technical SEO principles.
Comfortable with continuous development principles and related systems – Bitbucket, Git, Jira
Deploy and launch websites
Document processes and code in a clear, comprehensive and organized manner.
Provide input to help improve site usability, interface design, architecture, layout and content.
Provide support for ongoing maintenance of existing websites and other digital marketing assets
Collaborate with design and user experience staff regularly in identifying areas for improvement with user experience and design, keeping Client goals and budgets in mind.
Communicate regularly and efficiently with XDS staff in providing project statuses, setting expectations, answering questions, etc.
Report, track and fix website bugs.
- Must have digital agency experience
- 2-4 years in web development
- Have a portfolio of coding/work examples that can be shared for review
- Knowledge of the best practices and limitations of web design (layout widths, typography, image optimization, etc.).
- Capable of taking pixel perfect Photoshop/Sketch artwork and developing into scalable and semantic HTML and CSS.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS), including strong knowledge of WordPress.
- Up to date on new CSS3 and HTML5 techniques.
- Solid experience with responsive and mobile design techniques.
- Experience debugging cross-browser issues and troubleshooting development complications.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
- Experience creating WordPress PHP & HTML templates.
- Experience with API integrations.
- Comfortable with Google analytics, both in implementing tagging and understanding performance metrics.
- Ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- Must be able to work under deadlines
- Solid understanding of Pharma and Healthcare web design constraints and requirements a big plus.
- Familiarity and working knowledge of HubSpot, Mailchimp, Salesforce, Marketing Cloud, and/or Marketo a big plus.